Thursday, February 7, 2013


Welcome everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog dedicated to children’s literature.  There is an abundance of amazing children’s books on the market today, but I’d like to take the time to focus on newly released books on the market.

I value a book that has the ability to teach children a lesson. How to behave, instilling self-confidence, avoiding conflict or even just learning to brush their teeth, learning these skills at a young age helps children develop ingenuity that will last them a life time.

I encourage parents, librarians, educators and publishers to put in requests for reviews. Is there a new book coming out that you’re interested in sharing with your children? Let me know, and I’ll do my best to review, and, maybe sneak some samples of text and illustrations your way (with permission of course).

Thank you, and please, enjoy the blog.

Sincerely,

Enchanting Children’s Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment